Who Is A Flourish Franchisee?
A Flourish franchisee is a woman who has been licensed by the Grow Great campaign to run Flourish visits in her community. She is not a healthcare worker, but rather a community activist, passionate about mothers and children and committed to supporting them through the critical first 1000 days.
What does being a social franchisee entail?
As a Flourish franchisee, you will be expected to run a minimum of two 90 minute Flourish antenatal groups per week, over a period of ten weeks, at least three times per year. Licensed franchisees will also be invited to train on the postnatal curriculum and once qualified will also have the opportunity to offer postnatal Flourish groups to their community in addition to the antenatal groups they run.
What skills and qualities does a host need?
- Must be a mother
- Must be a social and community activist with a passion for women and children
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be relatable and none judgemental
- Must be innovative and entrepreneurial
- Must have good problem-solving skills
- Must live in one of the communities where Flourish runs classes
- Must be fluent in English and at least 1 local language
- Must have basic computer skills (e.g. email, internet browsing, social media)
- Must have basic administration skills (e.g. filing and reporting)